Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:17:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:      James Wyatt <jwyatt@rwsystems.net>
To:        faSty <fasty@i-sphere.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INCREDIBLE .. WORLDS NO.1 !!

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, faSty wrote:
> Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 05:09:25 -0700
> From: faSty <fasty@i-sphere.com>
> To: WORLD1-WEB <world1web@www.com>
> Cc: freebsd-security@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: INCREDIBLE .. WORLDS NO.1 !!
>
> oh crap another spam...
>
> -trev
>
> On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 01:25:40PM +0100, WORLD1-WEB wrote:
> > Ladies & Gentlemen,
> >
> > Are you ready to the experience of a lifetime ?
> >
> > As affiliates of the CIL group, we offer you to PLUGIN to the largest SEX-SERVER on the WEB, in order to get more than 3000 MegaBytes of the best and most sensational SEX on the entire Web!

1) Did you *have* to include the spammer in the replies? (The address
appears valid since www.com provides email accounts. Let us know if you
get a bounce and you get off the hook for this one.) They now know the
FreeBSD address is valid. (and how to unsubscribe (^_^)

2) Did you *have* to include the whole stinking thing AGAIN?

3) I like to counter Spam with information. Here is a URL for an
interesting study of Spam and what encourages it:

	http://www.cnet.com/software/0-3227888-8-6602372-1.html

Hope this helps... - Jy@