Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:39:19 +0100
From:      "David Santos" <david@fadesa.es>
To:        <aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG>

We are in trouble.
We have an ADAPTEC AAA 131 ultra SCSI array controller running in linux
(2.0.35).
We must to use SAMBA in order to let various W95, NT clients connect to
linux machine like a file server.
In several test using a linux machine with IDE HD all seems to be nice.
However, when we decided to install it in the described machine (SCSI) our
linux, simply... hung:(. Is the first time we hung a linux machine and the
only diferent topic is the SCSI controller.

By the way... The problem it's not seem to be in SAMBA. A ftp put command
with bi files fails too.

żIs there someone who knows this problem and how about to solve?

If possible, we thanks a personal mail too.

Thanks in advance.

--- Maki, Walker --- david@fadesa.es javiers@fadesa.es
fadesa@lcg.servicom.es

P.D. sorry by my english.:)