Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 1996 18:20:03 -0400
From:      Charles Green <chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: T-shirts for donations ;)...Maybe?????

Terry Lambert stands accused of saying:
} Date: Jun 12, 13:37
}
} Actually, thinking more on this, I'd like to see a SunSoft-like
} key-based commercial software distribution CDROM.  Install the
} demo version, call up with a credit card to get a key to turn
} it intothe real thing.  I've played with a bunch of these for
} SPARC SunOS and Solaris.

	Iggdrasil does this with their Linux distribution.

}
}
} 					Terry Lambert
} 					terry@lambert.org
} ---
} Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my present
} or previous employers.
}-- End of excerpt from Terry Lambert

--
Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &