Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2015 20:29:58 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Vldimir Tomic <messages@about.me>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   A Special Invitation

Hi there,

I=E2=80=99m sending you an invitation to join about.me, an award winning si=
te that helps you make a beautiful homepage that presents you on your terms=
.

Plus, by signing up with my link, you=E2=80=99ll get a free account, a dyna=
mic signature to add to your emails, 50 free business cards and a digital b=
usiness card app called about.me Intro.=20

Join now:
https://about.me/new_user?invite_code=3Dd23af9270407ae65e37a835c5db2f6aa&in=
vite_token=3Dx0U_dFGL3FrakPYNBmZhfiLE9ZmbG7aNjYa58zQ_KfJ-BfJ5HSw5MI9TIg845C=
EP