Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:57:08 -0400
From:      Kevin Gross <gross.4@wright.edu>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   linux emulation and linux SMP-aware software

Hi all,

Soon I will have a computational chemistry program, PC-GAMESS, that is
written for linux and will take advantage of multiple processors.  Will
the linux emulation in FreeBSD allow these types of programs to use
multiple processors?  If so, is this done automatically or do I have to
set up the linux module to recognize both of my processors?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin Gross