Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:13:14 -0600
From:      "Ptacek, Chris" <Ptacek@pwrh.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Multiport modem cards?

Hi all,
I am looking for a multiport modem card solution for FreeBSD.
What I have to be able to do is dial a bunch of different sites
to retrieve information from them.  I have seen a few different
products, the MultiTech MultiModemISI, Chase PCI-RAS, etc.
I could also probably just use multiport serial cards and external
modems, but was hoping there might be a more integrated
solution.  What is the best way to handle this.  I would probably
need between 6-24 modems per machine.  If there are not any
supported multimodem card solutions what are some of the
recommended multiport serial cards, particularly if I need about
3 seperate cards.

  Thanks,
     Chris