Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:17:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Steven Kehlet <kehlet@techfuel.com>
To:        Etay Meiri <emeiri01@study.haifa.ac.il>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pnp question

Hey, thanks.  I tried it on my laptop here at work.  That's the first
useful PnP output I've seen!! :-)  I'll try it on my PC at home (with
the sound card) tonight.

It probed a bunch of addrs and listed three devices at the end:

<addr> IDE controller
<addr> VGA display
<addr> USB controller

Cool!  So how can I tell what the csn and ldn numbers are?  I'd like to
disable the USB controller since I'm not using it and it's taking an irq
that I want.

Thanks!

Steve