Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 1996 19:59:38 -0600
From:      josh <josh@xxedgexx.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   fd tmc-1680 help?!

i've got a future domain tmc-1680 scsi host adapter. so far, the only
operating systems which i can find to support this are the hard to obtain
redhat linux, and the clunky, propriatery sco openserver r5.

after reading through the freebsd-scsi mailing list archives, all i've
found is requests for a tmc-16xx series driver. i have not, however, found
a driver.

does such a driver exist? i'm not interested in compiling my own kernel, so
if anyone can point me towards a pre-built kernel that will support my scsi
card, please let me know.

thanks in advance,
joshua

                        .-- -.
whenallelsefails / 1707 keeney st., evanston, il. 60202 / jedi.xxedgexx.com