Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2018 22:19:03 -0400
From:      Andrew Heybey <ath@heybey.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mostly complete set of 4.3 BSD printed (paper) manuals available

When I was in graduate school, my research group ran 4.2 and then 4.3 =
BSD on MicroVAXen.  By the time I left we had switched over to =
DECstations running Ultrix, and so I took a set of BSD manuals (printed =
by USENIX) with me because I thought they were cool to have.

I don=E2=80=99t want them any more, but I don=E2=80=99t want to recycle =
them while I am haunted by the thought that someone somewhere might want =
them.

I have URM, PRM, USD, PS2, SMM, and Master Index.  Cover page says =
=E2=80=9C4.3 Berkeley Software Distribution, Virtual VAX-11 Version, =
April 1986=E2=80=9D.  Copyright page says (in part) =E2=80=9CPrinted by =
the USENIX Association as a service to the UNIX community.=E2=80=9D  The =
latest date on the copyright page is =E2=80=9C4.3 Edition, Second =
Printing June 1987=E2=80=9D.

Covers have Beastie on them.  Here are URM and PRM: =
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ath-public-images/URM-PRM.jpg

They are yours for the cost of shipping.

andrew