Date:      Thu, 24 May 2012 14:41:41 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD monitoring

Hey All,

We've been happily using FreeBSD for a while at CopperEgg, and we got =
excited about the recent stuff going on in the latest status report (yay =
growable filesystems!). =20

Then I got to thinking (oh no not that!) - we should do something cool =
for the people that work so hard to make FreeBSD awesome.  We thought =
about lots of stuff, and decided we would give away our service for =
FreeBSD contributors.  We do server monitoring (like =
rrdtool+collectd+top but without the tedious parts), so we're going to =
let you use it all you want.  Might come in handy this summer while =
building cool GSoC stuff, or working on projects, or whatever.

So, here's the deal:
- use all you want (personal systems only)
- free!

Only restriction is you need an @freebsd.org email address when you sign =
up so we know you are legit.

http://copperegg.com/freebsd/

Of course feel free to pass it around or whatever as I am not going to =
double post it.

Eric