Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:39:13 -0500
From:      Michael Scheidell <scheidell@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alex Kozlov <spam@rm-rf.kiev.ua>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yikes: ports/157174: fix typos and small mistakes in various ports

On 2/15/12 8:11 AM, Alex Kozlov wrote:
>> (thanks Alex.. wish I had seen the list earlier, )
> Isn't ports tree go in a slush instead of full freeze during the release?

slush is a good word :-)
but once they cut the cd/dvd, that's it for 8.3 users who use compiled
ports on media. (I guess it's not the end of the world.. for most of these)
and, SIZE sure qualifies for 'feature-safe'.

some of the (mis) use of USE_* will cause the maintainer issues (if they
relied on USE_* in make.conf), but that should not affect builds.
Others that mis(use) gtk/make/ perl might have issues unless fixed.

Still, would be nice to clean them up somewhat.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell