Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 1995 13:28:30 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Graphical interface to gdb?

Cygnus made an announcement about this a while ago, and I remember
hearing that the newest version of UPS was going to use gdb for the
front end, but I haven't heard anything since.

Does anyone know of anything besides *gdb (xgdb, xxgdb, mxgdb, tgdb)
tools that provide a nice graphics interface to gdb?  Barring that, does
anyone know a way to have XEmacs use multiple screens (not a split
screen) for debugging.  It would be nice for it to use one screen for
the input/output of the program, one screen for the gdb command, and a
remaining screen for the source code.

Currently, you have one/half of a screen for gdb and all I/O, and the
other half for source.  It's better than raw gdb, but it could be
better.  Any Elisp hackers out there want a challenge?

Thanks!

Nate