Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:38:14 +0200
From:      Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@bsdforen.de>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        office@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: libreoffice-3.5.2_1 tinderbox failure

On 24/04/2012 09:10, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 08:19:49AM +0200, Dominic Fandrey wrote:
>> There are a couple of issues that prevent tinderbox from creating
>> tinderbox packages.
>>
>> The first issue, which prevents packaging on RELENG_9 is simply a
>> wrong dependency path for x11-fonts/liberation-fonts-ttf. This one
>> should be simple.
>>
>> On RELENG_8 and RELENG_9 tinderbox doesn't see the dependency on
>> lang/clang. Thus the port installs it and tinderbox complains about
>> an mtree error.
>>
>> I'm currently testing fixes for both.
>>

> Thank is really strange to me, both passes my tinderboxes,
>
> Concerning 9 it uses clang from base so it should need lang/clang, 8.2 should
> automatically detect that it needs lang/clang and this works here

After fixing the liberation-fonts dep RELENG_9 builds.
But somehow the dependency on clang remains invisible to my tinderbox
for RELENG_8/7 builds. Whatever I do, it doesn't show up in the build
Makefile.

Maybe it's a bug in tinderbox and the creation of the file isn't
properly chrooted, but that seems rather unlikely.

> for liberation-fonts-tff, looks strange, but I'll double check

That one is straightforward, the correct dependency is:
${LOCALBASE}/lib/X11/fonts/Liberation/LiberationMono-Bold.ttf