Date:      Sat, 7 Nov 1998 09:46:46 -0600
From:      peter@taronga.com (Peter da Silva)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: text mode screen grabber?

In article <19981107152928.28834@nothing-going-on.org>,
Nik Clayton  <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>This way I get screenshots suitable for people with and without graphic
>browsers/printers, and the process is relatively easy to automate.

Why don't you use "screen"? It'd be easier to modify "screen" to save
attributes than to modify a driver, wouldn't it? The only thing you wouldn't
be able to save is boot-time stuff, and dmesg should give you that.

--
This is The Reverend Peter da Silva's Boring Sig File - there are no references
to Wolves, Kibo, Discordianism, or The Church of the Subgenius in this document