Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 14:51:50 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      David Bigagli -Bokis- <davidb@caspur.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Argus on freeBSD

Hi,
  is there anybody who is running the the Argus daemon from CMU?
I have some troubles compiling it.

cc -g   -I../include -I../libpcap -I../wrapper -o ../bin/ra ra.o
../lib/argus_parse.a ../lib/libpcap.a
ra.c:323: Undefined symbol `_getnetname' referenced from text segment
argus_parse.c:244: Undefined symbol `_policy_compile' referenced from text
segment
argus_parse.c:756: Undefined symbol `_ulimit' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

What I am missing is the getnetname() routine which is not in the rpc
package. ulimit can be easily replaced by sysconf().

Does anybody has an idea?

Thnx,
	David