Date:      Wed, 06 Nov 1996 14:24:03 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        jdp@polstra.com (John Polstra), gene@starkhome.cs.sunysb.edu, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SUP on sup.freebsd.org

> I'm just getting a litte nervous about all the splendid new stuff
> that we are collecting lately. One of the reasons I _love_ **IX

I think as long as you keep it clear in your head where **IX stops and
the application space starts, after which you've got everything from
CDE to WordPerfect for SCO, beside which cvsup is a guppy by
comparison, it's no big deal.  So we use cvsup as the syncronization
tool of choice, no problem, that just makes it an application handier
which is handier than most, just like PowerPoint (almost my entire
reason to run Win95, when I run it at all) or Quicken might be to a
Win95 user :-)

					Jordan