Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 15:38:12 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        mjw@dhp.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pccard problems

Hi,

> PRO/100.  The driver allocation for this card is failing during attach with
> a "Cannot allocate memory."  I'm not really looking for a solution to this

Could you try to revert your sbin/pccard/pccardd/cardd.c to 1.50 ?
I'm suspecting that pccardd indicate pccard driver to use specified
address while driver's memory resource allocation is still
incomplete (it doesn't map the address to VM) ...

> I also have another card that causes pccardd to core dump.  My

This is known problem if you mean pccardd core dump when there's no
CIS.  I'm fix it tentatively soon, and propose proper solution later.

Thanks