Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:49:10 -0600
From:      Scott Gerhardt <scott@gerhardt-it.com>
To:        Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: GD2 with PHP

On 8/12/02 2:39 PM, "Philip Hallstrom" <philip@adhesivemedia.com> wrote:

> set the environment variable WITHOUT_XPM to 1 and then install the GD2
> port.  Take a look at /usr/ports/graphics/g2/Makefile for more info.

I don't quite understand what you mean. See excerpt from
/usr/ports/graphics/gd2/Makefile below:

.ifndef WITHOUT_XPM
# Temporary hack, until X-less XPM building is added to USE_XPM:
.ifndef WITHOUT_X11
USE_XPM=        yes
.else
LIB_DEPENDS+=   Xpm:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/xpm
.endif
.else
MAKE_ARGS+=     -DWITHOUT_XPM
.endif

--
Scott Gerhardt, P.Geo.
Gerhardt Information Technologies [G-IT]