Date:      Fri, 10 May 1996 22:57:38 -0600 (MDT)
From:      John-David Childs <jdc@ism.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   disktab for Micropolis 4221-09/2112-15????

Yes, I've been searching for these since 6pm.  Found an HPUX disktab for
the 4221 (from the Micropolis web site), but FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE boot
disks (I'm doing a new install) chokes on the number of cyl/head/sec
I entered.

Micropolis docs are garbage (faxback), and the various hard disk reference
guides (including "TheRef" don't give enough info).  Any help appreciated
greatly.
--

John-David Childs             www.marsweb.com/www.ism.net
System Administrator          Internet Services Montana (406)721-6277