Date:      Sat, 28 Nov 1998 11:01:57 +0200 (EET)
From:      Florin Nicolescu <fnicoles@pcnet.pcnet.ro>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   multiple keyboard support (fwd)

It seems to be a Pine error. From what I am keep receiving, I reach to the
conclusion that Pine is not able to read a pgp signed mail, and it displays it
like a mime attachement. 8-)
So I send it again, this time not signed.

----- Begin of forwarded message from Florin Nicolescu -----
Hello,

I need to make FreeBSD support more than one keyboard (actually 10 or 11).
I don't need multiple console suport, just to have multiple keyboards - these
are in fact handheld barcode scanners with keyboard connector. Usually, I can
conect one, together with the keyboard, and it just sends keystrokes to the
system. How is it possible to connect more than one keyboard? Does anywere
exist some serial devices that can act as a hub for one/many keyboard/ps2
devices?

Thanks,
Florin

|       Florin-Nicolae Nicolescu <fnicoles@pcnet.pcnet.ro>       |
|        University of Bucharest, Faculty of Mathematics         |
|                       Bucharest,Romania                        |