Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:47:14 +0100
From:      Jacques Abada <Jacques.Abada@wanadoo.fr>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ted word processor

Hello,

First, thanks very very much for this terrific OS! The little red devil
has taken the place of my SuSE linux at work for doing some web and ftp
services, along with a Unix learning plant :))

I tried to compile the sources of Ted (got from
http://www.nllgg.nl/Ted), which needs OpenMotif libs. I got an error in
libXt.a regarding init processes and threads.

So, if someone at your place has any information to help me successfully
compile this software to FreeBi (4.1)? Or any information on any
differences between FreeBSD port of X11 devel libs and Linux stuff.

Thanks a lot for your help

Jacques Abada