Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:21:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Von Essen <john@essenz.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tyan S5350 and SCSI Command Timeouts...

I posted an email about this yesterday, the more I think about, it
probably is a compatibility issue with my motherboard and the freebsd scsi
drivers. In which case, there is going to be little I can do about it.

To sort of switch gears, I dont have a problem with simply getting another
Xeon motherboard (Lindhurst, to support EM64T 800MHz Xeons), however, I
want to make sure I get one that FreeBSD will run on. Any recommendations?

Thanks
John