Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:17:32 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        chris#@1command.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-apache@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [: -le: argument expected

> After several failed attempts to get a /stable/ installation of Apache13-ssl
> and friends built and installed from source (see thread: /usr/bin/objformat,
> for more background). I chose to look at the possibility of using Apache 2.0.

Out of interest, why did you choose 2.0 and not 2.2 ? When I migrated
away from 1.3 I originally tried 2.0 and had quite a bad time of
it as I recall. So I left it a while and ended up going directly to
2.2, which has behaved beautifully. I can't solve your problem, but I can
say that personal experience was 2.2 being easier to move to.

-pete.