Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 1998 12:54:49 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Jon Downey <jon.downey@ASGtechnologies.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG, consulting@ASGtechnologies.com
Subject:   Re: Info for inclusion in your pages

It's not immediately clear to me from looking at this web page just
what the FreeBSD connection is, however.  Do you offer FreeBSD
consulting services or use FreeBSD in your network solutions?  These
are the sorts of questions any user who followed your link from our
page would be asking as well, so if there is some more prominent way
of advertising the tie-in that would make the inclusion of your entry
a no-brainer decision.  Thanks!

- Jordan