Date:      Mon, 28 May 2012 22:37:44 +0200
From:      icem <icemaca@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re Old Post (Very bad performance with nvidia-driver)

Hi,

I've been having some bad performance on a new setup with amd64-9.0 and
nvidia-driver, and came across this month old post while googling for
similar issues.
here
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-x11/2011-April/010795.html

After reading the thread, i went to nvidia's site to see what versions
they have, and found a beta version 302.07 and installed it as per that
thread (edited port Makefile and distinfo) after reading the new driver
changes; and so far its working  better for me.

I have the same chip as per thread (GT 440), but still have a half a***d
system setup atm.

Anyone have issues with this version? or doing better with it?

rgds