Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:09:58 +0200
From:      egoitz@ramattack.net
To:        Freebsd fs <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>, Freebsd hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        owner-freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: M2 NVME support

--=_43fa8d3da048465d410f8cbd6ce665a7

Hi!

Thank you so much mates for all your opinions and contributions. Perhaps
enterprise wide for using NVME drivers, the most used format is really
de U2. I assume it's just one of the form factors of NVME standard
but... any issues with it mates?.

Cheers,

El 2023-04-13 13:25, egoitz@ramattack.net escribió:

> ATENCIÓN: este correo se ha enviado desde fuera de la organización. No pinche en los enlaces ni abra los adjuntos a no ser que reconozca el remitente y sepa que el contenido es seguro.
>
> Hi!,
>
> We are in the process of buying new hardware for use with FreeBSD and ZFS. We are planning whether to buy M2 NVME disks or just SATA SSD disks (probably Samsung PM* ones). How is you experience with them?. Do you recommend one over the another?. Is perhaps better support from some of them from a specificic version to newer?. Or do they perhaps work better with some specific disk controller?.
>
> Best regards,
--=_43fa8d3da048465d410f8cbd6ce665a7

=3DUTF-8" /></head><body style=3D'font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana,Gen=
eva,sans-serif'>
 enterprise wide for using NVME drivers, the most used format is really de =
U2. I assume it's just one of the form factors of NVME standard but... any =
issues with it mates?.</p>
px solid; margin: 0"><!-- html ignored --><br />
y: Arial; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold;" width=3D"100%">
<tbody>
nviado desde fuera de la organizaci&oacute;n. No pinche en los enlaces ni a=
bra los adjuntos a no ser que reconozca el remitente y sepa que el contenid=
o es seguro.</td>
</tbody>
S. We are planning whether to buy M2 NVME disks or just SATA SSD disks (pro=
bably Samsung PM* ones). How is you experience with them?. Do you recommend=
 one over the another?. Is perhaps better support from some of them from a =
specificic version to newer?. Or do they perhaps work better with some spec=
ific disk controller?.</p>

--=_43fa8d3da048465d410f8cbd6ce665a7--