Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:29:39 +0300
From:      "Alex Pivovarov" <apivovarov@gmail.com>
To:        zanchey@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au, freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is there any free programm for windows to connect to xclient?

is it possible to connect X Client with X Server though xdm if
X Client has pure internet IP
but
X Server is in corporate network (computer is behind router, has only local
network IP)

so Server could achive Client, but Client coul only reply to Server
requests.

Now I'm trying to connect to X Client via XDMCP
But I see only grey window

XMing log:

Welcome to the Xming X Server
Vendor: Colin Harrison
Release: 6.9.0.21
Contact: colin at StraightRunning dot com

Xming :0 -query <my_x_client_inet_ip> -clipboard

XdmcpRegisterConnection: newAddress 172.22.236.111
glWinInitVisuals:1509: glWinInitVisuals
init_visuals:1055: init_visuals
glWinScreenProbe:1388: glWinScreenProbe
fixup_visuals:1301: fixup_visuals
init_screen_visuals:1334: init_screen_visuals
(--) Setting autorepeat to delay=500, rate=31
(--) winConfigKeyboard - Layout: "00000409" (00000409)
(--) Using preset keyboard for "English (USA)" (409), type "4"
(--) 3 mouse buttons found
Could not init font path element C:\Program Files\Xming/fonts/TTF/, removing
from list!
Could not init font path element C:\Program Files\Xming/fonts/Type1/,
removing from list!
Could not init font path element C:\Program Files\Xming/fonts/CID/, removing
from list!
Could not init font path element C:\Program Files\Xming/fonts/75dpi/,
removing from list!
Could not init font path element C:\Program Files\Xming/fonts/100dpi/,
removing from list!
Could not init font path element C:\Program Files\Xming\fonts\cyrillic,
removing from list!
Could not init font path element C:\WINDOWS\Fonts, removing from list!