Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 1995 22:03:03 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        bah6f@server.cs.virginia.edu, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsd icon for you

Has someone done an icon?  I'm a much better programmer than I am an artist.

Paul

  From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
  > I know there are plenty of people who use fvwm on FreeBSD, and they've
  > probably run into the same tiny little annoyance that I did:  There is
  > no colorful xpm pixmap icon for BSD machines.  I'm sure the importance
  > of having such an icon has overshadowed the Middle East peace process
  > for a long time now.

  Indeed!  It was the lack of such an icon, no doubt, that in fact led
  that poor confused young man, anguished at the bareness of his desktop
  at Tel Aviv university, to assasinate Rabin!  If only you'd been a
  little quicker, a major tragedy would perhaps have been averted.

  Not that I expect you to feel guilty or anything.

  Ah well, better late than never, thanks!  I've passed this message on
  to the ports group in hopes that some fvwm fans will incorporate it
  into the port so that everyone else may too have fun with fvwm "out of
  the box."

  					Jordan