Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:03:52 -0700
From:      Peter Kuyarov <Peter@Impact8.com>
To:        'Siegbert Baude' <siegbert.baude@gmx.de>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Satisfied w/ your desktop?

A) It says the power to crash, now think about that one real
hard.......hmm....light buld lit up yet? OMG, maybe it means it will
crash/attempt to crash your PC? Good now that I'm glad you finally =
realized
that, next I've never used IRC (well I did for couple hours) next, I'm =
not
buggin anyone, that's just part of my siggy, if you don't like =
it...don't
click it, easy as cake.

--- www.nul.cjb.net --- The Power to Crash
--- www.FreeBSD.org --- The Power to Serve