Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 1996 08:20:02 -0500
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Motherboard Needed

check out Integrated Business Computers http://www.ibc.com
we just contracted with them to build our motherboards,
they've designed a board with 7/2 EISA/PCI, or
6/3 EISA/PCI at least 6 of the EISAs can handle full
length cards...  On board scsi, and all.  I don't
know if the board is in production yet, but you can ask.
The board is the `Galileo 1'.

eric.

--
erich@lodgenet.com