Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 1997 19:17:13 -0800
From:      "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Timothy J Luoma <luomat+freebsd+scsi@luomat.peak.org>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI chain problems (probably me)

> The back of the tower is a SCSI-1 connector and a SCSI-1--to--SCSI-2 cable

Can't answer your question, but the above is meaningless.  The SCSI-2
spec allows all types of external cable connectors.  So a "SCSI-2" cable
doesn't say much.  The only connector I haven't seen in use on a "scsi-2"
device is the old DB-50 (three rows of pins, total of 50).

So your choices are DB-50, Centronics-50, Mini-50 (is there a more proper
term for this one?), etc.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)
            James says:  "Grad school sucks."