Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:30:34 -0800
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        "Gao Tu" <gaotu@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: hp pavilion 8562 PC

If its the "standard Hardware" I don't see why you would have a problem. The
only thing that I might see an issue is those win modems. If you are going
to use a modem to connect to the Internet then WinModems won't work on
FreeBSD. Consider a different modem other then that I don't see why you
would have a problem.

Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
System Administrator.
iBroadcast, Inc.