Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:37:38 -0500
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   f@#%@$!@$ Netscape

Not really about FreeBSD, but..
Well, I reinstalled FreeBSD 2.2.8 last night and Netscape 4.5 for
FreeBSD. There was
over 500 mail in my mail box (pop account).
To setup the filter, I selectioned in Netscape the option "Leaves
messages on server". And downloaded the 500 mails. Then, I deleted
everything, unchecked the "Leaves messages on server" and downloaded
again.
Nothing. Only some newer messages.
I did try under another username, etc.. nothing.
The "tech"(!) support guy said to me that messages where there, but that
a misterious something (an attachment) was corrupted and that he won't
check all the 500 messages.

Huh, I guess such a thing would not let newer messages pass, neh?

I retryed the trick with newer messages, and no way to retrieve them
after it.

So the guy is wrong.
Anyone else to check if it's me or Netscape?
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]
[French piss me off - Cartman, South Park][http://9.nws.net/]