Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2012 01:38:32 -0400
From:      Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Bernhard_Fr=C3=B6hlich?= <decke@bluelife.at>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, Kris Moore <kris@pcbsd.org>
Subject:   Re: virtualbox-ose-additions broken?

On 5 June 2012 01:37, Bernhard Fr=C3=B6hlich <decke@bluelife.at> wrote:
> Shit. I have only seen that compile errors on head yet but was unable to =
find out what caused it. It seems it was MFCd now. Any hints are very appre=
ciated.

> Creating a PR is probably worthless as I am usually the only one that loo=
ks at them. emulation@ covers a wider audience of people that care about vb=
ox and are able to debug and fix bugs. Thanks for the report and getting my=
 attention!

Can you please submit a PR anyways? It is good to have some kind of
'official' record of what needs to be fixed.

--=20
Eitan Adler