Date:      Sat, 25 May 2002 00:52:59 +0200
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome2-metaport, metatcity

hello!

problem with gnome2-metaport:
the last port/dependency is xscreensaver. this port install as
dependency gnomecore,gnomecontrolcenter and other gnome1-ports.
please make a "make pretty-print-build-depends-list" after a installed
gnome2 in the xscreensaver directory and see what the output - it's
different from "make search name=xscreensaver-4.02"
my private xscreensaver-gnome2-port (i mailed it to this list) works as
exepted. (i think :-)

metacity has *no working* Xinerama-support:
maximized windows spans over all my two screens.

franz