Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 1996 17:26:07 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Terry's new habits...

Some sick individual asked:
 > Who wouldn't kill to have a chance to peek into ~terry/.newsrc ?

Not me.  I used to be his newsfeed, back in UUCP days.  Not a pretty
sight.  The violence, the language, all those particles crashing into
one another.  Gack!  Fizzix ain't pretty, folks.

As an aside, and a minor embarrassment to Terry, the "lab rats" at
Weber each used to have their own uid=0 account; the username for these
acounts was the standard usersname with an "r" appended.  I still
snicker to think of a system run by a "terryr."  ;^)