Date:      Fri, 19 May 95 22:04 CDT
From:      uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org (Frank Durda IV)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org
Subject:   Re: pcnfsd or bwnfsd

[2]I wouldn't put this on the CD-ROM without passing it before a lawyer.
[2]
[2]If I were to put it on a CD-ROM I'd somewhere on the label state
[2]that I wasn't charging for any of the source code but for the service
[2]of providing a collection of the sources.

I believe the phrase is that the cost is a "modest charge for the media,
and not a charge for the content itself", aka the modest media charge ploy.

Frank Durda IV <uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org>|"The Knights who say "LETNi"
or uhclem%nemesis@fw.ast.com (Fastest Route)| demand...  A WORKING PCI BOARD!!!
...letni!rwsys!nemesis!uhclem               |"A what?"
...decvax!fw.ast.com!nemesis!uhclem         |"LETNi! LETNi! LETNi!"  - 1983