Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 1998 22:50:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brandon Lockhart <brandon@engulf.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Toshiba Satelite & Compaq Deskpro 6000

	While digging through my closet, I realized I had an extra laptop
running around.  I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what the
easiest way to install FreeBSD on it would be.  It has no cd-rom drive and
I lost the ethernet connector so I can't dl it off my LAN.

	Also, I have an extra Compaq Deskpro 6000 series (the discontinued
model).  It is a Pentium II 333mhz with 64 megs of (compaq) sdram.  I was
wondering if anyone has had experience installing FreeBSD on this type of
machine, or what my best bet would be.  The Compaq is using the Netflex3
drivers (standard with the compaq's), and has a 3 gig compaq HD.

    |          ////   "Anything I say represents only my opinion."    |
    | |                      BRANDON LOCKHART                       | |
    |  brandon.lockhart@usinternetworking.com     brandon@engulf.net  |
    |  Work: (410) 897-4551                    Pager: (888) xxx-xxxx  |