Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 13:44:07 -0500
From:      dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD/OS 2.1

I've finished installing the new release of BSD/OS....which by the way is rather
unimpressive for a year's work on their part. The installation itself is not
nearly
as good as freebsd's...and the manual continues to be virtually useless.

I'd like to benchmark it against freebsd and perhaps publish the results (if
they're
favorable, of  course )...can anyone point me at some good, portable, widely
accepted benchmark utilities. Obviously network-related stuff is of interest
to me.

dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25 for BSD/OS, FreeBSD
and LINUX