Date:      Wed, 14 May 2003 18:07:31 +0200
From:      "Lesly Weyts" <weytslesly@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Centrino

Hi,

I wanna buy a new laptop with a Pentium M (the newest processor from Intel
especially for mobile computers) and install freeBSD on it with KDE. Is that
possible ... I've heard that the architecture of the new CPU is different
and that Unix/Linux not run on those processors. Is that true or ... and if
it is true ... will there soon be support for the centrino-platform. I hope
it because I need mobile computers and I love the fact that I can work
longer with a Pentium M.

Thx in advance

Lesly