Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:29:21 +0100
From:      Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bristol.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   well done xorg porters!!

Having looked through various messages complaing about the latest xorg,
I'd like to say a big thankyou to all those who wrote the xorg port,
much appreciated. It was clearly a significant undertaking.
As usual, thorough quidelines, easy installation, nice merging script.
Works fine on my PIII compaq armada 2GB disk laptop under FBSD 6.2-stable.

well done!

The only other thing I'd like to see would be some additional build options
to choose something like the minimum config, e.g. only the minimum
required fonts.

thanks
anton

--