Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:43:04 -0600
From:      Tillman Hodgson <tillman@seekingfire.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kerberized applications in FreeBSD 5.x

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 08:29:36AM -0600, Jacques A. Vidrine wrote:
> FTP is tricky--- I'm not touching it until we decide which FTP is the
> *real* FTP.

Could you explain this a bit further? I'm pretty familiar with Kerberos
and I wasn't aware of this issue. I think I might be mis-parsing your
email to mean "competing standards" when it might mean "competing
clients", in which case it makes more sense :-)

-T

--
The mere sense of living is joy enough.
	Emily Dickinson