Date:      Tue, 1 May 2001 21:50:03 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Virtual Terrain

Jordan Hubbard:
 |Hmmm, got any package versions of this?  Trying to actually
 |build vterrain-apps on FreeBSD 4.3 yields:
 |
 |g++ ...../core/vtSOG.cpp
 |../core/vtSOG.cpp:438: no matching function for call to ...

Darn.  g++ is getting more type-picky.  That's good, but hard for folks
cooking packages.  I'll have to install the gcc 2.92.3 upgrade from ports.
Thanks for the heads-up.

I've just build packages of the new/modified ports and put copies here:

     http://people.freebsd.org/~rhh/vterrain/FREEBSD-PORTS/PKGS/

Note that this is on 4.2-RELEASE.  (Haven't yet committed to a 4.3
upgrade.)

Randall

--
Randall Hopper