Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 2020 08:50:55 +0000
From:      lesley.dunstione@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Business proposition for you

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2lngK9w37Kx3KikqUBAwQ5E3wodSE41ekFItgIpzDSQrrnA/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Hello ,

In my search for a business partner i got your contact over here. My client
is willing to invest $10 Million to $500 million but my client said he need
a trusted partner who he can have a meeting at the point of releasing his
funds. I told my client that you have a good profile with your company
which i got details about you on my search on LinkedIn. Can we trust you.

For more information/detail contact us via E-mail: micchelle@outlook.com

Can we make a plan for a long term business relationship.

Best Regards,
Mr.Mirek Topolanek.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.