Date:      Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:56:50 +0100
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        Luciano Mannucci <luciano@vespaperitivo.it>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Kernel Panic

On Fri, 8 Apr 2022 13:27:36 +0200
Luciano Mannucci <luciano@vespaperitivo.it> wrote:

> What should I do next to futher investigate?
> Should I open a PR?

	First check for reports of similar crashes - someone may already be
working on it or have a fix. If you find nothing then yes file a PR with as
much detail as you can muster.

> Just forget about it waiting for the next panic()?

	Or do that - it *might* be a hardware glitch or similar. Things
that only happen once can be very hard to debug even with core dump.

> Any hints or tricks?

	If you can reproduce it at will then *definitely* file a PR,
they're the ones that are easy to find and fix.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>