Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:45:18 -0600
From:      Steve Bertrand <steve.bertrand@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Tape drive recommendations

Hi all,

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm looking for suggestions.

In one of my corporate sites, I've got a Tandberg Magnum 2x24 dual
10-slot tape backup device that I feel is on its way out.

The storage amount for this site is adequate with the existing device
and so is the performance, but I'm just curious to find out others
opinions on what they use for tape backup machines nowadays before I
purchase something new. I back up between 2 and 4 TB per day at this
particular site.

Off-list replies if you don't feel comfortable specifying vendors
publicly are welcome.

Steve