Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:09:14 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Carl Schmidt <carl@slackerbsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, trhodes@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: make.conf and make.conf(5)

On (2002/11/19 15:17), Carl Schmidt wrote:

> The following PR has two patches attached which address the lack of some
> documentation of make.conf in the manual page.  It also contains a patch
> for make.conf to fix style inconsistencies and two (if I recall
> correctly) items which are documented in the manual page but did not
> exist in the example conf.

I see that Tom Rhodes has taken this one.

Tom, I like this patch.  When you commit it, please tidy up the
new description for MAKE_SHELL, which I think is a bit more chatty than
necessary. :-)

Thanks, Carl.  This work is always a pain in the butt to do, but readers
of the manpage get very frustrated if it isn't done.

Ciao,
Sheldon.