Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:02:58 -0500
From:      Alex Goncharov <alex-goncharov@comcast.net>
To:        bf1783@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 8 to 9: Kernel modularization -- did it change?

,--- b. f. (Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:50:01 +0000) ----*
| Most of these questions are more suitable for the freebsd-stable or
| freebsd-questions mailing lists, rather than freebsd-hackers.

I hesitated about starting this "8 to 9" thread here or on *-stable,
and decided to use this list only because I had started another "8 to
9" thread re BIOS (applicable to current or legacy) on this list a
couple of days before.  So, it's here for consistency with the first
thread but would be "there" otherwise.  Don't mean I was right...

Thank you for your very detailed response -- I will follow your advice
and documentation pointers!

-- Alex -- alex-goncharov@comcast.net --