Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:09:31 -0600
From:      "Joseph A. Nagy, Jr" <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Torrents Page

On 12/13/12 12:09, Paul Hohberg wrote:
> I have been unable to access the torrents page at
> http://torrents.FreeBSD.org:8080/ is this something you are working
> on?

My understanding is that it was found to have too many security issues
and has been taken down because of that. I have also heard it may or may
not be back. Of course, that is at best rumor. I've not seen anything
really "official".

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org