Date:      Sat, 07 May 2005 11:28:45 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alan Larson <larson@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bug in bug report lookup?

Alan Larson wrote:
>   When I attempt to do a bug lookup for bugs I have submitted,
> by specifying only originator of myself ( larson@w6yx.stanford.edu )
> I get "no reports match this query".
>
>   If I add "closed reports too" to the query, the result is the
> same.
>
>   The presence of kern/79660 seems to indicate that this is a problem,
> since it should match the query.
>

> 	Alan

Hi Alan,

If you look at the webpage for kern/79660 for example you will notice
that the originator field is being filled by your email name
(Alan Larson) and your email address. When you do a query on:
Alan Larson as originator (including spaces, which are converted to %20)
you will find your query's. The email address itself is not attached in
the actual PR db, there only Alan Larson is mentioned.

Check it out:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?originator=alan%20larson

Cheers,

--